Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine   Official publication of Indian Association of  0ccupational  Health  
 Print this page Email this page   Small font sizeDefault font sizeIncrease font size
 Users Online:357

  IAOH | Subscription | e-Alerts | Feedback | Login 

Home About us Current Issue Archives Search Instructions
Read this article


    Article Cited by others


Successful intervention in a child with toxic methemoglobinemia due to nail polish remover poisoning

Patra Soumya, Sikka Gurleen, Khaowas Ajoy Kumar, Kumar Virender

Year : 2011| Volume: 15| Issue : 3 | Page no: 137-138

   This article has been cited by
1 Ten Years of Pediatric Ocular Chemical Burn Experience in a Tertiary Eye Care Center in Turkey
Ilayda Korkmaz, Melis Palamar, Sait Egrilmez, Ayse Yagci, Ozlem Barut Selver
Eye & Contact Lens: Science & Clinical Practice. 2022; 48(4): 175
[Pubmed]  [Google Scholar] [DOI]
2 An Acutely Altered Toddler
Travis D. Olives,Jon B. Cole
Pediatric Emergency Care. 2014; 30(3): 203
[Pubmed]  [Google Scholar] [DOI]
3 Nail polish remover poisoning: What caused methemoglobinemia?
Senthilkumaran, S. and Balamurgan, N. and Menezes, R.G. and Thirumalaikolundusubramanian, P.
Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2012; 16(2): 91
[Pubmed]  [Google Scholar]